Air India Limited provides terrific job opportunities to candidates with Minimum 2 Years ‘experience as Log cabin Staff with Present SEP for its immediate requirement of 225 Log cabin Staff in Northern and Southern Regions on a fixed term employment, for a preliminary duration of 5 years and to maintain a wait listing for future needs. Those chosen will be needed to work with our State of Fine art Aircrafts B-787 / B-777 / A20 household.
SPECIFICS OF VACANCIES
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 1st JULY 2014.
- AGE: In between 20 and 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC classifications)
- MARITAL STANDING: Unmarried.
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATION & ENCOUNTER
- 10 +2 from an acknowledged Board/University AND.
- MINIMUM TWO YEARS’ flying experience as Log cabin Crew in an Airline of prominence with PRESENT VALID SEP Publication.
- Height & Weight:.
- Lady – Minimum 160 cms.
- Male – Minimum 172 cms.
- ST prospects & those in North East mentions & hilly states (Subject.
– to domicile evidence
- Standards for the weight to be as each the graphes and the BMI need to be as per VEHICLE issued byThe DGCA.
- The formula for computing your BMI = Weight in Kgs _________.
- Elevation in meters X Elevation in meters.
- Color Vision: Typical on Ishihara Chart.
- Clear skin tone without any sort of recognizable mark, no odd scars/birth mark.
- Even and routine teeth.
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language must be with clear reasonable accent.
- Fluency in English and several Indian Languages
- Need to also have functioning understanding of Hindi.
A candidate will be regarded to have actually acquired functioning
HARYANA STATE HORTICULTURE: Walk-in-interview for the adhering to tasks will be held on the over pointed out address. Interested candidates having requisite credentials and encounter are asked for to go to the job interview with application and comprehensive bio-data along with initial certifications of academic certification and encounter:-.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND NATURE OF DUTIES:
- The engagement of Field Consultant shall be for a duration of oneyear
- Eco-friendly, if required, on effective satisfying record of.
- The Consultant and this involvement should be for the project/scheme.
- Whichever is previously
- The services of Expert can be terminated before the contract.
- Period without any sort of previous notification, if mis-conduct, poor performance.
- On his component is noted.
- In case of Expert has to leave his working as a consultant work just before deal period he needs to provide 2 months’ previous notice or to.
- Deposit 2 months’ emoluments in lieu of notification.
- He will certainly be offered 10 days proportionate leave during the contract Period.
Payment terms and other facilities should be as complies with
- Consolidated emoluments Rs.20,000 /- each month.
- Real traveling allocations within India as approved by MARYLAND, HSHDA as per the quandaries of job.
- The Earnings Tax will be deducted at source as per the Policies of the Govt.
Payment terms and many others facilities should be as follows:.
- Consolidated emoluments Rs.9800 /- each month as per D.C. rates.
- Actual taking trip allocations within India as approved by MARYLAND, HSHDA as per the exigencies of work.
- The Income Tax should be taken off at source as each the Rules of the Govt Execution of Bond
- The Field Supervisor has to execute a bond for the specified duration with the HSHDA with the terms as above.
Nature of Duties
Nature of Work:
Area Manager is required to supply expansion services in all field of horticulture under Govt. plan. Expansion support services consists of browse through to the farms of the farmer, giving supervisory solutions, normal check us outs including follow up check outs, arranging field days, training programs, assist in beneficiary application and additional handling to the higher authorities, communicate the authorizations, help in preparing inputs as each the standards & standards of the Department/HSHDA. In addition to this the Controlling Officer might designate any kind of work related to scheme which he will certainly be bound to perform and implement as per the norms & standards. He/She will not leave the station/site without the previous consent of Controlling Officer and will certainly mention to the Controlling. Policeman or the officer nominated by Controlling Policeman to report for the work designated to him/her.
Location of Procedure: The location of operation will be location specified by Regulating Officer within area and in no instance should extend to many others district except in situations of training programs and various other district or state level features arranged or participated by the Department/HSHDA.
Cement Corporation of India Ltd.(CCI) is a leading earnings making Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking engaged in production and advertising of cement. Its vision is to become among the best cement business committed to add to the economy and improving the worth of stakeholders. CCI is searching for brilliant, result oriented, vibrant & energetic youthful Diploma Holder Designers and Professionals with fantastic academic document to sign up with the company as JUNIOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEES at Supervisory degree in the adhering to streams:-
- Full time regular 3 years. Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline from recognized Indian University/Institute
- Not less than 60 % marks or comparable CGPA in the qualifying test relax able to 50 % for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) from properly recognized Indian University/Institute.
- A candidate with the recommended academic credentials assessed for the self-control as given below can simply apply for the page of Junior Management Trainee in the corresponding self-controls
- The upper age limit is 27 years as on 20.08.2014.
- The age limit for Departmental prospects is 50 yrs.
- The qualified candidates will need to undertake an all India Selection Test containing.
- Documents i.e. worried self-control and General Knowledge, Aptitude & Reasoning, which will be conducted at the designated cities to be notified later.
- The effective candidates in created examination will be short provided for individual job interview as per criteria set by the Management.
- The variety of prospects to be called for GD/Personal Interview shall hinge on the number of Trainees to be sworn in.
- The list of effective prospects will be offered at CCI website www.cementcorporation.co.in and list candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview before the Company’s Selection Board. Candidates have to protect minimal certifying marks fixed by the Company at its discernment in GD and interview. Holiday accommodation
- The Trainees should be supplied complimentary bachelors accommodation when posted at the Units. In case the Trainee is published apart from Units, Housing Subsidy will be paid as under Metro/A1 Class Cities: Rs.3000 /- each month Other Cities: Rs.2000 /- per month.
- Throughout the duration of training, the students will get medical facilities simply for self as permissible to normal staff members.
- No Travelling allocation will be permissible for joining the Corporation. For many others authorities taking a trip during the course of training will be controlled by T.A. guidelines of the Corporation as suitable to Supervisory cadre at S-1 level of staff members.
- Applications got versus our earlier Advt. No. 01/2014 should be taken into consideration along with the applications to be obtained against Advt. No. 02/2014. Hence, those that used earlier need not to use once more.
- Simply Indian nationals are qualified to apply.
- Just before using, the prospects should guarantee that he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements and various other norms stated in detailed promotion on internet site.
- All credentials should be from an Indian University/Institute acknowledged by AICTE/appropriate legal authority.
- TA/DA will certainly not be paid to any candidate for appearing in the exam.
THE BEST WAYS TO APPLY
- Candidates will certainly be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by blog post). The suggested format can be downloaded and install from our Website www.cementcorporation.co.in.
- Nothing else means/mode of application should be accepted.
- Interested prospects might send their applications duly completed in all respects as pointed out over by average article on or just before 22nd August, 2014 in the cover super scribed “Application for Junior Management Trainee ______. Discipline” and send out the exact same at the complying with address:.
Cement Corporation of India Ltd
Blog post Box No. 3061.
Lodhi Road Post Office
SBI Recruitment-State Bank of India welcomes on the internet applications from Indian residents for employment in the article of Special Management Executive (Banking). Candidates are requested to use online with Bank’s website
Selection of candidates will certainly be on the basis of exam, group discussion and meeting. Online evaluation consisting objective examine for 200 marks and detailed examine for 50 marks. Both will be on the internet.
How you can Apply:-
For outlined guidelines / procedure on a) Application registration b) Payment of costs c) Photograph & trademark scan & publish go to financial institution’s website www.statebankofidia.com or www.sbi.co.in “CAREERS WITH US” Recruitment of Special Management Executive (Banking) in State Bank of India.
Application Fees:-Rs100 /- for SC/ST/PWD & Rs 500 /- For General and others.
- Candidates concerning OBC classification but can be found in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC booking and age relaxation. They should show their classification as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (OH/VI) as suitable.
- Maximum age suggested is for General group prospects.
- The number of vacancies consisting of reserved jobs pointed out over are provisional and may differ baseding on the actual need of the Bank.
- Overall emoluments each month will be out for posting in Mumbai. It will certainly vary as each location of posting and percent of dearness allowance payable periodically.
- Reservation for PWD is horizontal and within the overall jobs for the post.
- A prospect could make an application for just one post under this task.
- The procedure of Registration of application is total just when charge is deposited with the Bank with 0n-line/off-line mode on or before the last date for fee repayment.
- Just before applying, prospects are requested to make sure that they accomplish the qualification criteria for the post.
- Candidature will certainly go through confirmation of details/documents when the candidate report for interview.
- Prospects are encouraged to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in under the hyperlink “Careers with United states” for specifics and updates.
|Online Registration of Application||24 July 2014 – 11 August 2014|
|Payment of fee online||24 July 2014 – 11 August 2014|
|Offline||26 July 2014 – 13 August 2014|
SSC (NWR) Recruitment: Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 /- with G.P. 4200 /- (General Central Services, Group C Non
Vacancy: 02 (UR: -02) (Post is assessed not appropriate for PH candidates so they require not use).
Age: 18- 25 years. .
- Second Class B. Sc. (Hons) or B. Sc. with Zoology with not less than 55 % of marks in aggregate.
- Experience in preparing zoological exhibits of a museum/experience in field collections of displays.
- Aptitude in systematic zoology
- High Altitude Regional Centre ZSI Solan, HP with All India Service Liability.
- Maintenance and development of collections; Field Surveys; Research work with problem delegated, sorting & identification of zoological specimens; Labeling and registration of determined specimens; Card cataloguing of collections; Preparation of sectional records, addressing clinical analyses connecting to the areas; upkeep of sectional establishments & stationary articles; Maintenance of record of inbound & outgoing specimens;
- Preparation of reference cards; Any other work appointed.
- ABBREVIATIONS USED: UR: Unreserved, OBC: Other Backward Classes, SC: Arranged Caste, ST: Scheduled Tribe, Ex-S.: Ex-Serviceman, PH: Physically.
- Handicapped, OH: Orthopedically Handicapped, HH: Hearing Handicapped, OL: One Leg, BL: Both Legs, OA: One Arm, OAL: One Arm and One Leg, VH: Visually burdened,
- IPO: Indian Postal Order, CRFS: Central Recruitment Fee Stamps, Deg.: Degree, Dip
- Diploma, Equiv.: Equivalent, Profi-test: Proficiency Test, Recog.: Recognized, AISL: All India Service Liability, Univ.: University, Instt.: Institute, Insttn.: Institution, M/o: Ministry of, D/o: Department of, O/o: Office of, COMPUTER: Post Code, PS: Pay Scale, IP: Initial Post, EQ: Essential Qualification, DQ: Desirable Qualification, JR: Job Requirement, CGCE: Central Government Civilian Employee. COST PAYABLE: Rs. FIFTY /- (Rupees fifty just). No fee for SCs, STs, Female candidates,
- Literally Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen. Nevertheless, such EXS prospects which have currently safeguarded work under the Central Govt. in Civil side after getting the perk given to them as EXS for their re-employment are qualified for age-relaxation just prescribed for EXS for safeguarding an additional work in a higher grade but will not be eligible for the advantage for booking for EXS & would certainly have to pay the requisite charge of Rs. 50 /- for this recruitment. Charge giving in is not permissible to kids & little girls or dependents of EXS. Service Clerks in the last year of their color solution are likewise not exempted from payment of fee.
- THE BEST WAYS TO APPLY:- Applications have to be submitted in the form released together with the advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar of 19.07.2014
- The applications might be entered out in double area or Computer published or filled in hand properly, yet format ought to be the same as released. Prospects might utilize a photocopy of the form published in the Employment News but should not make use of Employment News / Rozgar Samachar cuttings as Application types
- . The application, total in all respects, should reach the Deputy Regional Supervisor (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan,Sector-9 Chandigarh-160017 by 16.08.2014. In the case of candidates living in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland,Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of. Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for prospects staying abroad, their closing date for invoice of application would be 23.08.2014.
PDFMD Recruitment: PDFMD Mukteshwar invites application for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Junior Engineer. Last date of application entry is 17th August 2014. Recommended application form & syllabus can be downloaded and install from main website. The application envelope must be super scribed with post name applying for
The Project Director,
Job Directorate walking and Mouth Disease,
IVRI Campus, Mukteshwar– 263138,
Distt.– Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Cost Rs.200 /- in the form of DD for ICAR Unit PDFMD payable at Mukteshwar.
No cost for SC / ST / Women applicants.
Job Directorate, PD on FMD, Mukteshwar reserves right to shortlist the applicants.
Shortlisted applicants have to be asked for created examination/typing test.
Candidate should have an active E-mail.
BSNL Recruitment- A Govt. of India Enterprise, UP(East) Telecom Circle releases notification for PWD candidates for the recruitment of Junior Officer(Electrical) vacancies.
Evaluation Centre: – UP(East) Telecom circle will certainly be at LUCKNOW.
Selection procedure:- Based on performance in Open Competitive Examination.
How to Apply:-.
The comprehensive application form should be in the recommended format i.e neatly keyed in on side of A4 paper Passport dimension pictures from which 2 ought to be pasted on the application. Self testified duplicates of all the certificates like caste, clinical certificate, and so on & two self dealt with envelope super scribed with “BSNL JTO Electrical (SRD) Examination-2013 for PWD” via speed/registered article.
Applications must be dealt with to:-.
AGM( Rectt),0 / o CGMT UP(EAST) Telecom Circle, BSNL, Hazaratganj Lucknow.
Currency Note Press Nasik: Currency Note Press, Nasik Roadway is just one of the 9 devices of Safety Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., New Delhi, a Miniratna Category 1 and Central Public Functioning as a company body with effect from 13th January, 2006 with the objective of printing money and bank notes welcomes applications for filing up the complying with page of Supervisor at S-1 level (Design).
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.07.2014.
Ways to use:
- The application needs to be sent in the Performa given in the promotion, if possible kind composed.
- The external cover needs to be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – SUPERVISOR (DESIGN)”.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs.200 /- attracted favor of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nasik Road payable at Nasik is to be enclosed.
- Prospects are advised to create their name and other specifics on the opposite side of the DD. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- The application ought to be accompanied with attested duplicates of certifications in assistance of academic qualification, Marks Memorandum, age and experience.
- General Instruction-Candidates working in Central/State Governments/Public Sector and Statutory.
- Physical bodies need to use via proper channel. In the event the application is not sent through correct stations, the candidate would be required to create the NOC from his employer, at the time of interview and safe due release from his company within the stated notice duration.
- Relying on the number of applications gotten, the Competent Authority shall take a taken into consideration choice whether to hold a created test or to conduct a job interview.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age restriction defined in the advertising campaign is for General Candidates from the competitive market.
- Relaxation in upper reservation/upper age limitation to SC/ST/OBC should be as each extant Government Rules for SPMCIL workers age relaxation as much as 5 years in consistency with guidelines of Government of India.
- Canvassing in any sort of kind will certainly be a disqualification.
- Currency Note Press reserves the right to fill the posts or to increase/decrease the number of posts and even to cancel the entire procedure of employment without delegating any kind of factors thereof.
A. DURGA PRASAD).
FOR GENERAL MANAGER.
KERALA GRAMIN BANK (KGB) welcomes ONLINE applications for the blog posts of Officers in Junior Administration Scale I (Assistant Managers) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Cadres from Indian locals that have been proclaimed qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs carried out by IBPS during September / October 2013.
Eligibility criteria is to be thought about as each RRBs CWE– II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 06th July- 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and published on the IBPS web sitewww.ibps.ina)
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP:.
- A prospect has to be either
- i) a Citizen of India or
- ii) a subject of Nepal or
- iii) a topic of Bhutan or
- iv) a Tibetan expatriate that came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of completely working out in India or v) a person of Indian origin which has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of completely clearing up in India. Provided that a prospect belonging to classifications
- (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above should be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Federal government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be confessed to the Seminar .Meeting conducted by the Bank however on last choice the deal of appointment might be offered simply after the Government of India has actually provided the necessary qualification certification to him/her. The cost for SC/ST/PWD / EXS is to postage/intimation charges only and for others the charge includes postal charges of Rs.20 /
Payment of Fee
- Requisite Application Fee can be paid on any kind of day between 23-07-2014 and 11-08-2014(both dates inclusive).
- Requisite Application Fee could be paid with CBS (Core Banking System) at any of the divisions of either Kerala Gramin Bank or Canara Bank by means of a settlement Challan readily available in the Bank website www.keralagbank.com.
- There are 2 Challans offered in the website www.keralagbank.com for each classification, specifics which are as follows.
For Officer Junior Management Scale I.
- Kerala Gramin Bank– 1: for usage in the branches of KGB.
- Canara Bank– 1: for usage in the divisions of Canara Bank.
For Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Kerala Gramin Bank– 2: for use in the divisions of KGB.
- Canara Bank– 2: for usage in the divisions of Canara Bank.
Prospects need to down load among the Challan Formats (as applicable to them for the article gotten) from the Bank website www.keralagbank.com
Relying on the number of jobs, Bank will call from amongst who have put on the Bank, the number, equal to 3 times the variety of vacancies short-listed based upon their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Staying candidates, if any type of will certainly not get an interview call from the Bank. Plain entry of application does not qualify a prospect to be asked for interview.
The overall marks for Interview will certainly be 30. PHONE CALL LETTERS FOR THE INTERVIEW. All qualified candidates will certainly be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application, which will be sent by post/courier. Candidate needs to fasten his/her picture on the call letter. Prospect has to bring this phone call letter along with requisite rooms while going to the Interview without which they will not be allowed to use up the Interview.
Place: Malappuram Chairman.
Date: 21.07.2014 Kerala Gramin Bank.
Uttarakhand Recruitment: Applications are invited from all qualified prospects for the articles of Court Managers, Stenographers, clerks and peons in the High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital and District Courts in the State of Uttarakhand, lugging a repaired honorarium with no Dearness and/or any kind of other allowances and without any other perquisite such as household lodging etc. The involvement will be simply contractual for a repaired term till completion of 13th Finance Commission i.e till 31st March, 2015. However, the term may be terminated whenever, if the incumbent is discovered doing not have.
The specific of name of blog posts, number of posts, honorarium and important qualification is given up table -I.
- Essential Qualification: The vital qualification is as given up the table -I.
- Disqualification for visit- An individual should not be qualified for session:-.
- if he is not a local of India;.
- if he has been pronounced guilty of an offence including moral baseness or he is or has been completely debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union Public Support service Commission or any kind of State Public Service Commission from standing for evaluations or choices conducted by it; or
- If he directly or indirectly affects the ‘Selection Committee’ by any type of means for his candidature.
- If he has more than one partner or married to such a person who currently has a living lawfully wedded wife/husband.
- if he has more than 2 children
Explanation– For the purposes of this stipulation, where a couple has only one youngster any variety of children born out of a single subsequent distribution will be considered to be one child.
- if he is involved in any sort of type of criminal instance whether founded guilty or fee- sheeted.
- Condition connecting to suitability, health and fitness and character- No person advised for variety by the Selection Committee should be selected:-.
- Unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied that he is of excellent personality and is throughout suitable for appointment to the support service;.
- Unless he is licensed by the med authority specified by the High Court that he is clinically suited to discharge the duties of the blog post for which he is picked.
- Tenure – All appointments to the posts shall be on deal basis for such.
duration as might be pointed out, to be revived on performance appraisal and subject to the accessibility of the posts and funds as each pertinent federal government order or till the date of Conclusion of 13th Finance Commission. Nonetheless, the term may be ended at any type of time, if the incumbent is located shorting of.
Nature of work:
- The Court Manager will assist the Registrar General in the High Court and the District Judge, in the District, in the Administrative functioning of the Courts to enhance the efficiency of the Court Management.
- The administrative functions of the District Judge could be handed over to the Court Supervisor and the last should assist the District Judge in working out basic control Over the Courts and in the inspection of the Subordinate Courts.
- The Court Manager could be entrusted with any of the following duties:-.
Reimbursement – The Court Managers will certainly be qualified for month-to-month emoluments of Rs. 75,000 /- each month, Stenographers will be entitled for month-to-month emoluments of Rs. 10,000 /-, Clerks will be qualified for month-to-month emoluments of Rs. 9,000 /- and peons will be qualified for monthly emoluments of Rs. 7,000 /-