CMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria – If you are a Management student than CMAT is one of the best exams conducted in India. As of now, the dates of CMAT 2017 isn’t announced but as per the details of previous year's it is expected to be out in January. The notification for CMAT and other requirements is expected to be announced in October 2016. AICTE used to prescribe the eligibility criteria for CMAT. It is nothing just a set of term and conditions which candidates must ensure before filling the application form. If you haven’t filled these terms and conditions than you might get disqualified at the time of admission so it is very mandatory to ensure that you fulfilled all the details. If you don’t know the eligibility criteria for CMAT 2017 then don’t worry you are in the right place with the help of this article you will get to know each and everything which is required to fill CMAT application form.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2017
As you all know that eligibility criteria for CMAT didn’t get changed over from the past few years so this year also the eligibility criteria for CMAT 2017 will also be same. But if any changes will be made than in this article it will be updated.
The Eligibility Criteria for CMAT are as Follows:-
The first thing which you must have is that as it is an exam which is only conducted in India so in order to appear in this exam you must have to be a citizen of India.
If you are planning to appear in this exam than one more thing which is required is you must have graduation degree from any stream in the format of (10+2+3) and the university must be recognized.
If you are in the final year of any Bachelor’s then also you can apply for this exam but you need to prove that your final year result will be declared before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2017-18.
One of the beneficial things which you will be getting in this exam is that there is no age restriction to apply for this exam.
The CMAT eligibility criteria 2017 to seek admission in Management programs like Post-graduate and Diploma at various B-schools vary. But the general criteria which are required to take admission in these programs are as follows:-
- Management (PGDM, MBA and similar) – Applicant who is planning to apply in this program must have finished their bachelor for the duration of 3 years. Not just this but they should have secured 50% marks in it and if they are reserved candidate than they are getting relaxation of 5%.
- Management PGCM- Candidate who is planning to appear in this exam must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university and also the time duration must be 3 years for this course.
- Management Executive (PGDM) – Applicant who is planning for this course must have bachelor degree for the duration of 3 years. Not just this but they should have secured 50% marks in it and if you reserved candidate than the marks which is required for you is 45%. One more thing which is required that the candidate must have 5 years’ experience in supervisory as well as any other management field.
- if you are planning to apply for this exam than make sure that you have ensured all the details for this exam.
- The candidates who don’t have proper eligibility will not be allowed to sit in this exam so it is better that you get to know everything before it.