Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts a national level test called IIFT. It is one of the top institutes which provides admittance in the MBA program of International Business. It is held in the fourth week of November.
Important dates related to the IIFT 2017 Exam:
- The Application form will be available online from August 2016.
- The Latest date of filling the online application form is 1st week of September.
- The Latest date of procuring the application form (offline) by post is 3rd week of August.
- The Latter date for procuring the application form (Offline) through the counter of IIFT is 1st week of September 2016.
- The Latest date for submission of filled application form at IIFT (offline) is 1st week of September 2016.
- Admit card will be available from 1st week of November 2016.
- The Final date of Entrance Exam is 4th week of November 2016.
- Result Declaration Date will be 1st week of January 2017.
- Group Discussion, Interview, and Essay Writing will be held in January/February 2017.
- New academic session commences in the month of July 2017.
IIFT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirant must have Bachelor’s degree of least 3 years duration in any discipline from a renowned University or Institution.
- Indian as well as overseas applicants can also apply for the PG program provided through IIFT exam on eligibility grounds.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the last year examination of their Graduation can also apply for IIFT 2017, on condition that they will be able to submit the evidence of the obligatory qualification by October 2017.
- There is no age limit set to apply for IIFT.
IIFT 2017 Application form and the cost of registration:
The form will be available from the month of August. The applicant can fill up form through online or offline (by post) mode. The online form will be filled online on the IIFT official website. The offline form will be procured by the post office or IIFT counter by paying in cash or demand draft on the address given below. Applicants are advised to keep a copy of DD and Application Form for further references. Applicants who belong to the SC/ST/PH kind they have to send the duplicate of the mandatory certificate with the complete application form.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21 Qutab Institutional Area,
The cost of registration is 1550 for general applicants and 775 in the case of SC/ST/PH. In the case of international students, the cost is $80 (4500 Rs.). It is the one-time payment for prospectus and the application form.
IIFT 2017 Admit Card details:
All the applicants will receive their Admit Card via post irrespective of the form filled online or offline, in the first week of November. In case the applicant doesn’t receive it, then they can download it from the IIFT website.
IIFT 2017 Exam Pattern:
IIFT will be a written test conducted in English language only. The exam pattern changes every year, and students will be informed of the same. There will be 125 objective type questions. For each segment, the marking is different.
Number of Questions
IIFT 2017 Result declaration:
The Result is announced in the first week of January usually. The Result will declare on the official website by entering roll number and DOB. Students often come to know about their score through answer key provided on the internet site after 2-3 days of the exam. Print out of the result must be taken out for further references.
IIFT 2017 Admission procedure: After the result, applicants are chosen on the basis of highest cut-off score. It’s essential for the aspirants to clear sectional & overall cutoff equally. Then the selected candidates will appear for the group discussion, interview and written test and essay writing rounds. After passing in all the rounds, applicants can follow the admission process of respective institutes.