REAP 2016 – Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP 2016) will be conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The application form for all of the candidates belonging to Rajasthan as well as other states is accessible from the day of the May 17 onwards. Candidates will be proffered admissions to the B. Tech degree programmes at the different Governments aided as well as Private unaided technical institutions of the Rajasthan (except the BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur as well as other Deemed along with Private Universities) for the session of the 2016-17 on the basis of the REAP Merit List of the 2016. Candidates the of REAP of the year 2016, who look for admissions to engineering colleges of Rajasthan should go through the detailed information given below regarding REAP of the year 2016. They have to check significant details regarding the REAP of the year 2016, including applications, the selection procedure, the counseling, the results, etc.
Detailed information about REAP 2016
- Exam Name – Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) – No part exam will be conducted as well as admissions will be through the JEE Main 2016 scores.
- Commonly Known : REAP
- Conducting organization: The Technical University of Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria of the REAP of the year 2016
Essential Educational Experience:
- Candidates should have taken at least five subjects in the class 12th or the qualifying examination in order to be qualified for admissions through REAP 2016.
- The Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics along with Mathematics as essential subjects along with one of the Chemistry or the Biotechnology or Biology as well as Technical Vocational subject. The Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of an applicant belonging to the reserved category) in each of the subjects.
- Applicants with the JEE Main marks of 2016, as well as who have passed 10+2 examination with above-mentioned criterion in the 2016 or the 2015 or 2014 only are entitled.
- Only those applicants are qualified, who have passed in each subject of the above said combination as well as fulfill the least academic qualification as stated above latest on the day of the June 15,of the year 2016.
REAP 2016 Selection process: Candidates will be offered admissions on the basis of their performance in the JEE Main of the year 2016.
REAP 2016 Application process:
- Application Fee is Rs.700
- Paid via: Through e-Mitra Kiosk or through the on line payment portal via Bill Desk utilizing credit cards or the debit cards or the net banking
Last date for depositing fee: June 15
There are different forms for the applicant belonging to Rajasthan as well as other states.
Important Dates of the REAP 2016:
Date of the commencement for filling of the REAP 2016 Online Application Form
The day of May 17, 2016
Date of the commencement for filling of REAP 2016 Online Option Form
The day of May 20, 2016
Last date of the depositing Rs.700/- through eMitra / CSC Kiosks authorized by Rajasthan Government
The day of June 15, 2016
Last date for submission of the application form
The day of June 17, 2016
Date of the commencement for filling of the online application form with late fees of Rs.500
The day of July 7, 2016
Date of the closure for fresh registration with late fees of the Rs.500
The day of July 14, 2016
Date of the commencement for filling of the online application form with fresh registration and late fees of Rs.1000/- as well as commitment fees of Rs.10,000
The day of August 1, 2016
Date of the closure for fresh registration with late fees of the Rs.1000
The day of August 8, 2016
Rajasthan Technical University Controller of Examination
The Director UCE: 0744-2473020