Air India Limited provides terrific job opportunities to candidates with Minimum 2 Years ‘experience as Log cabin Staff with Present SEP for its immediate requirement of 225 Log cabin Staff in Northern and Southern Regions on a fixed term employment, for a preliminary duration of 5 years and to maintain a wait listing for future needs. Those chosen will be needed to work with our State of Fine art Aircrafts B-787 / B-777 / A20 household.
SPECIFICS OF VACANCIES
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 1st JULY 2014.
- AGE: In between 20 and 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC classifications)
- MARITAL STANDING: Unmarried.
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATION & ENCOUNTER
- 10 +2 from an acknowledged Board/University AND.
- MINIMUM TWO YEARS’ flying experience as Log cabin Crew in an Airline of prominence with PRESENT VALID SEP Publication.
- Height & Weight:.
- Lady – Minimum 160 cms.
- Male – Minimum 172 cms.
- ST prospects & those in North East mentions & hilly states (Subject.
– to domicile evidence
- Standards for the weight to be as each the graphes and the BMI need to be as per VEHICLE issued byThe DGCA.
- The formula for computing your BMI = Weight in Kgs _________.
- Elevation in meters X Elevation in meters.
- Color Vision: Typical on Ishihara Chart.
- Clear skin tone without any sort of recognizable mark, no odd scars/birth mark.
- Even and routine teeth.
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language must be with clear reasonable accent.
- Fluency in English and several Indian Languages
- Need to also have functioning understanding of Hindi.